Welcome to Seattle, NSEMC attendees and guests!
• Registration is open in the 3rd floor foyer at 9 a.m. Saturday
• The Renaissance_Conference wi-fi password is SCCB2014.
• Let us know what you thought about the convention with our post-convention survey!
How to access hotel wi-fi in your room:
• Connect to the Renaissance_GUEST network. Enter your room number and the last name of the person on your room reservation.
• Select the first wi-fi option (high-speed, not express/super high speed) and authorize the $12.95 price.
• When you check out of the hotel, check your bill. The wi-fi charge should be automatically removed. If not, let them know you are part of the CBI convention and should have complimentary wi-fi.
More stuff you might need in Seattle:
• Next Generation Radio storytelling project is set for Seattle! Thanks to everyone who applied
• List of speakers
CBI has been doing conventions since 1998 with others, and in 2012 decided that it could do more and is doing more by doing a convention solely dedicated to your needs. This was a HUGE opportunity for CBI — as this is a major financial commitment — but the results were astounding. CBI not only produced a better convention experience for attendees, it also proved to be a successful venture which is supported by members and allowed us to bring the 2014 convention to the west coast.
If you love your station, you owe it to yourself and your station to participate in this great annual event.